Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

Re: [sharechat] IRAQ - Ans. to Robin

From: Robin Benson <rob@hammerheadmedia.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:33:07 +0100

I've answered Allan by email regarding the war, as it's off-topic here.
However, the relevant bit of the war is of course how this affects the
markets, and as 11 September 2001 affected the markets, so too might
further terrorist attacks.

A headline from the New York Times gives us an interesting take from
the US government: "Opposition Unable to Mount Conventional Attacks,
U.S. Says". If one were to accept this at face value, by simple
elimination, this just leaves unconventional attacks, presumably at a
time and place of the attacker's choice ...

Robin