Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

Re: [sharechat] Announcement - sale of ShareChat

From: Jerry&sam <samjer@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 04:02:13 +1200

Dear Ben

I'm truly sad that you're leaving Sharechat   .... the site simply won't
be the same without your wise guiding hand at the tiller.  Your
perceptive and knowledgeable insights,  excellent suggestions of good
reads on other sites, unvaryingly relevant selection of articles for the
Morning Brief, and gentle interventions when emotions and opinions get
too heated, have all  contributed hugely to making the site an essential
daily log-in.  I hope you realize what an important educational tool you
have created with Sharechat.

Sad as it will be for Sharechat to lose you,  I hope that your plans for
the future bring you  success, fulfilment and FUN.

Warmest regards

Jerry Tyler-Smith