Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

[sharechat] REPLY TO WHAT ABOUT GOLD

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:17:27 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

MACDUNK is flattered by your interest.  It has been a tough time keeping in front lately .  I sold WRI at $1.30 in sept Bought POA at $6.25 bought AIA at $5.46 holding BGR, POT,bought more POA and AIA recently so as you can see its not all beer and skittles.  The shares I have is for the longer term, the market is to spooky for anything else.
                                CHEERS   MACDUNK.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] TLS chart update winner69 .