Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

[sharechat] LTI series: List of International Web sites ( Upd. No. 10 ) Introduction only

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 15:46:44 +1200

The March 31 date on this Forum lists some 21 new sites, this has increased since to about 30.

This Mother of Web site lists now has 104 hand picked entries. The added sites are of very high quality. There is a good demand for this list.

I have added a couple of BIO sites ( for the Ozestock people) and at the end of the list you will find the red lettered code "S": A brilliant Medical On-Line Dictionary.

On the social side, this code also refers to 2 electronic Greeting card sites.

There is even a site for spelling of Biotech words.

A Translation device will also be welcome I think and this is the 5th site quoted.

My next post will have this list.

Gerry Stolwyk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] LTI series: List of International Web sites ( Upd. No. 10 ) G Stolwyk