Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

Re: Re: [sharechat] RMG????

From: "Graham" <grahamoconnell@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:11:49 -0800

Yes I wrote about RMG some months ago, I was one of the many disillusioned
shareholders. Snoopy responded by saying that investing in RMG- Real Mugs
Game is just that, since that time the share price has continued downwards.
Then the announcement that the stalwart of the company, Boult was about to
resign, and the fact that Cooney has already resigned, with a shareholding
of 69 odd million shares. From a shareholding point of view it does not look
good. If he wants out of his holding the shareprice will remain depressed
for a long time, unless a white knight appears on the scene. It must be seen
as a positive move that Stiassney is to become chairman. From all accounts,
he is a man with few peers in the finance industry. I stand corrected, but
from memory he was the man who dealt to Graham Lowe and the Tainui tribe in
resolving issues at the Warriors well we all know how the Warriors have
performed since then. The receivables industry seems to be in disarray at
present. BCA has also been an underperformer recently. When SKC does well,
the debt recovery companys should flourish, its hard to know what the
problem is, maybe to many chasing the same dollar.ICED PALADIN.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] LTI series..... Additions to "the List of International Web sites". G Stolwyk