Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

[sharechat] Abelle - ABX

From: "mvanv" <mvanv@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:19:59 +1200

Can't figure out what to do with my ABX  shares.

I understand Harmony have bought GPG's stake in Abelle.
Abelle are going to issue 35m shares to Harmony at 75c
to raise some cash.

Has there been a take-over offer made to other sharerholders?
at what price?
when is this likely to take place?

Any advice and more info. on this matter would be most appriciated.

thanks

Mick.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] mvanv