Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

[sharechat] .repply lazy haggis

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 18:37:59 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Lazy haggis appears to have the forum in in an uproar with his doom and gloom or is it LH you are only having a laugh at the hook line and sinkers.  Dont let me put you off I find your posts interesting,the only thing is I still have to make my mind about about your real reasons for what you predict, is it for real,or can we put it down to a touch of reverse humour, SCOTTISH STYLE?.  After all we laugh at disaster and cry when we should laugh.  The history of our birth place turned us out like that, it is hard to understand if you are a normal person in NZ.
                                                  CHEERS MACDUNK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] SKC Downgraded by Analysts Robin Benson