Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

[sharechat] SKC under $5

From: "Bill Hughes" <prhughes@value.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:41:18 +1200

Hi

On one hand we have Haggis who is of the opinion that SKC will be selling for under $5 within a few months and seems to base her assumptions on some unexpected financial mishap to occur or some unexpected geopolitical event to take place. Needless to say these views seem to be American originated.

In the other corner we have Gerry who is a diligent and able
researcher but is inclined to defend his conclusions to the last breath.

For myself I don't own any SKC stock and wouldn't buy any on ethical grounds. It is an individual choice to make. I am on a learning curve and study all stocks for that purpose.

Who is right or wrong, I don't know. Only the passage of time will give us the answer. However at this point of time i think the odds favour Gerry.

Bill

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] SKC Shares Destined to Plummet? (Antonym for Ramping?) Travis Morien