Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

Re: [sharechat] SKC Shares in Troubled Times

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 12:41:10 +1200

Haggis,

I noticed you changed the subject; previously it was:

Yes, you predicted 7% growth in the next two years ( could be some 30% this year).

I asked for your sources  and you haven't replied.

No wonder that the previous subject became too hot for you and you changed it.

Why don't you do do some serious study of SKC instead of shorting it or talking it down so you can get in cheaper?

Now, please answer my question: What are your sources for your profit growth of 7% in the next two years?

You have no credibility, Haggis.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] SKC Share Buy-backs Bill Hughes