Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

[sharechat] BGR BY MACDUNK

From: "winner69 ." <wwinner69@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 00:19:17 +0000

Mr Macdunk

BGR promised MR MARKET $26-$27M profit but only delivered $23M

BGR stuffed up what could have been a ,quote Duke,  'fabulous' year. All the
gains from a high NZ dollar BGR had 'squirreled' away had to be given back
to consumers to get them to take piles of stock off their hands. Duke is not
saying how much this was but it appears it was quite significant.

So why is that lunatic Mr MARKET stupid in punishing BGR? - they broke their
promise (at least the promise MR MARKET thought they had made) and BGR
demonstrated they weren't anything special after all

MR MARKET is now being sensible and (in the throes of) downgrading BGR to
the status it deserves - surely sensible and non-stupid behaviour. I rest my
case mate.

Best of luck with your investment - I have a feeling you will need it

MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] What's next Bill Hughes