Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

Re: Re: [sharechat] SKC - Sky City Entertainment Shares

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:25:27 +1200

Thanks Allan but I don't feel like a prophet. I wish I could forecast shareprices though!

The fact is that we have come to a stage where both chat sites are needed and posters from the other channel will post here as well.

Phaedrus does a lot of work on Sharetrader ( Thanks Phaedrus) and posts from Snoopy, including the message boards, are being studied by posters from both channels.

Sharechat has of course some very good posters as well. Ideas are being developed and discussed and the site also has some wonderful links which one don't find on Sharetrader.

Sharetrader has a large base of posters, some analysts and plenty of TA people.
So in a way one could say that one site complements the other. Nobody suffers really.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] AIR, BGR. hello