[sharechat] RBT SHARE PRICE BY MACDUNK.

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:19:20 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

Before buying into an Australian set up that was losing money, I would expect RBT to do there homework, and either learn how to make the product, or at least make it a fun place to be in,[ ex MACDONALDS and kids parties]. This is a totally expected outcome in my view. In a previous post I did mention the fact that there product was Yuck only to be told in a nice way that people only wanted to fill there word holes In the cheapest possible way with stodgy dough.  RBD are certainly doing that, and until they get there act into gear expect the worst in the market.  Companies that go to Australia on average seem to go there with inflated egos only to find that the old AUS Isnt as dumb as they thought. If I were to give advice I would tell them to take lessons in first of all make the product and second market it in a fun way to the target market.
                                                           CHEERS  MACDUNK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: