Re: [sharechat] GPG Chart Update

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 04:43:31 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

Hi Robin
 An interesting thought......is the NZSE falling because of possible future downturn in NZ economy.causing some damage??......or because the NZ$ is becoming "overcooked" and looking to go higher and not necessarily going  to  create too much  damage to the already strong economy. causing  a correction within international currency ( ..I have faith in the reserve bank)  { note the no capitals in "r" and "b" ).
Reserve Bank will be following their computer models I hope!!.
Why  small ""r & "b" ????
Sept is the launch of NZ super fund.......nice to be able to launch it with a high NZ$
Hmmmmmmmm..............Smart investor may look to shift money at this time

I would assume that the Reserve Bank will not drp it's interest rates if times got tough until after Dec 2003..so ....NZ may be looking at a short sharp recession courtesy of MR Cullum super scheme
f the economy collapses ,maybe an increase in interest rates to keep the NZ$ high..

Any opinions???????

Sorry

oop