Re: [sharechat] GPG Chart Update

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:48:28 +1300

Hi Phaedrus,

> Technically, the most important recent event with GPG is the
> break of the long-term trendline. This was a confirmed
> trendline that had held for 3 years. Price action failed to
> follow through from the recent medium-term trendline break,
> making this a losing trade. Failure was marked by (1) The
>  break of the longterm trendline, followed a few days later by
>  (2) Failure of the recent support at $1.51, followed a couple
>  of weeks later by (3) Failure of the recent support at $1.49.
>  Buying close to a major trendline and close to recent support
>  meant that this was a low risk trade, in that if it went
>  against you, losses were small.

Much of GPGs activity is in the UK and there has been a large
appreciation of the NZD/UKP exchange rate in recent weeks.

I wonder if you had considered your entry and exit points in terms of
the UK share price of GPG, whether you would have come to the same
'buy point'/ 'sell point' conclusions?

SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"Q: If you call a dog tail a leg, how many legs does a dog have?"
"A: Four.  Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."