Re: [sharechat] FPH Chart

From: prhughes@value.net.nz
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:42:12 +1300

Hi Phaedrus

As usual great chart and comments.

For some time I have been a little unsure where to start the
trendline and this chart gives me the chance to ask your opinion.

On the first bottom you start the line at a higher low, but on the
second bottom you start the line at the nadir.

I cannot understand why people rubbish charts.  If you only used
for entry and exit points it could save you heaps especially on an
expensive stock as FPH.

Regards

Bill