RE: [sharechat] WHS Mystery Solved ???

From: Chris Watson <Chris.Watson@computerland.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:15:01 +1300

WHS price never did trade at 7.00!  Went from a low of 7.06 to a next day
opening of 6.98 plummeting to close that same day at 6.20.  A better TA
signal was the directional movement indicator (DMI) on Jan 21st and 22nd
(DMI- > DMI+) giving about a week's warning.  Beware of entering too early
again on this one - looks like a downward trendline has been established
(currently providing resistance at around 5.75).