[sharechat] CSL Chart

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:05:37 -0800 (PST)

Travis,
       Here is an 8 year chart of CSL. I have marked the trendline break Buy
and Sell signals for you. From this you should be able to work out the answers
to your questions about this stock. I think you will agree that the exit
signals were quite timely. Isn't it amazing just how linear long-term trends
can be? I doubt that you could have chosen a better example to illustrate the
value of trendlines.
         Phaedrus.

<<<Tell me, prior to it falling to present levels, what was the long term trend
for CSL?  How much money would one have lost waiting for the long term trend
channel to be violated?  At what price would one have bought in in the first
place?>>>