Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2003

Re: [sharechat] A chance to crow - Doh!

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:23:25 +1100

Marilyn,

We do not run and never have run Microsoft servers or databases - the
ShareChat website is written on a Linux platform.

The error message you received is because there is an error with the search
engine - nothing to do with whatever MS worm there is currently floating
around.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention - we shall get it fixed.

Regards,

Ben Dutton

P.S. The "Feedback" form is a great way to get any site problems fixed and
dealt with promptly.