Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2003

Re: [sharechat] Trouble Ahead - Gold Booming

From: "Harold Skinner" <petzl@spamcop.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:39:29 +1100

Just remember to value Gold in your local curency not US dollars

The US dollars value has gone down and in US$ gold is worth more

But not as much if you work this value out in AU$ and worse if you compare its Vaule in NZ$ (which is doing well)

My gold stock of choice is HIG which I bought at 26 cents will part sell at around 36 cents (It may go even higher) but I believe in roping in profits

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] LOK-Quarterly Announcement G Stolwyk