Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2003

Re: [sharechat] What's your favourite Australian share?

From: "Harold Skinner" <petzl@spamcop.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 21:43:33 +1100

PSA or Petsec Energy Ltd (Sydney ASX)

I would say the best return in upward price movement should be within 2 months
Price today was 0.27 cents I would say a bargain under 0.30 cents a share

With 3 gas wells due to start producing this month (earnings for these well should be well over US$million a month)

"Production from the West Cameron 352 #A-13, West Cameron 343 #A-17
and #A-18 wells is expected to commence in January 2003 from the
upgraded platform."
Their chart is a bottoming pattern of higher lows and higher highs

Company Details below

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary The ShareChat Team