Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

[sharechat] WRI

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:08:41 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

Thanks Snoopy for your reply, you are a good sport.

The pupil must always ask the hard question when he considers the teacher wrong.   You only have a month left before you see where I put my money from WRI.   My four shares in the next competition will reveal all......

Cheers    MacDunk

P.S.   My earlier email didn't appear to go through, I forgot the heading....

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] The number you are calling is currently unavailaible Michael Phillips