Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

Re: Re: [sharechat] Economic Liberalism

From: "Capitalist" <capitalist@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:50:10 +1300

Now look here, don't you talk about our next PM like that :-). I know Don seems dry and boring when you see him on TV, but nothing could be further from the truth. He is an awesome intellectual with a great sense of humour. You will note he is about the only politician who still talks in complete sentences designed to debate ideas. And he has been a classical liberal for years. In fact if he wasn't so old I would have a crack at him ...lol :-).