Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

[sharechat] Team NZ & Rockets

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 15:44:28 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

A little waffle guys, you might find funny.

In the late sixties in West Australia there was a mining company called Aopollo Mining, whose shares went up and down by 4 or 5% each time an Apollo rocket went up.   Bring it closer to home, would it happen here you may ask, (the Irish are everywhere).   It did happen here, only this time the rocket was called Team NZ, and the company POA.

Will it happen again?   I hope so, ... I've got my pocket money on it.

MACDUNK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] LOK--How is it performing? G Stolwyk