Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

[sharechat] Air New Zealand

From: Marilyn Munroe <who.c@res.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:34:09 +1300

Crikey! The Labour Government's stalling of Singapore Airlines and then
rushing in with tax payers cash when they overplayed their hand makes Kiwi's
look like a bunch of galahs.

Never mind those nice Aussies at Qantas, with smiles as wide as a Salt Water
Crocodiles, are going to rescue Mr Cullen.

To prevent any repeat of such idiocy I propose the formation of vigilante
squads of taxpayers. These squads would roam parliament armed with buckets of
tar and sacks of feathers to deal with any politician tempted to fix problems
within the airline industry.

Boop-boop-de-do Marilyn

PS I suggest a job swap between Geoff Dickson CEO Qantas and Michael Cullen.

PPS Nah! wouldn't work. the Aussies aren't that stupid.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Air New Zealand Malcolm Cameron