Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

Re: [sharechat] GPG Chart

From: " Hans van der Voorn" <vandervoorn@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:23:55 +1300

Phaedrus,

Thanks for this analysis, which is very helpful.

There have been a few bonus issues in GPG, two at one for 10 that I know of.
How do you deal with that in charts and if they were taken into
consideration, would it affect your present view much. I imagine it would
make it look better but depending on the timing I guess it's possible it
could look worse.

regards

Hans

disc, hold GPG