Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

Re: [sharechat] CER - Certified Organics

From: "tonysw" <tonysw@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:59:00 +1300

Chris
I read same article and was rather miffed as to NSCC comment re expense of
Organic Interceptor. Real comparisons need to be done re Toxic chemicals vs
Organic Interceptor
and any on going savings to the community thru health issues etc. But as
usual NSCC only take the short term view............perhaps to tie in with
the time they will be in office!
 Tony