Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

[sharechat] BCA Striking problems

From: "Kevin Krebs" <KevKrebs@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:59:18 +1300

Gerry,
        that does look a likely trading range for now. The current price still looks appealing
        so maybe more upward pressure in the weeks to come. I asked myself a few questions
        before buying yesterday.

        Are BCA shares goodbuying at 70% disscount to their price earlier this year ?
        (yes)
        Has BCA reached maturity or is it still a growth company?
        (growth company)
        Do they have bad  balance sheets?
        (no)
        Is the sky falling down?
        (no)
        I decided that blue chip growth company,s don't usually present themselfs at such an
        attractive buying range. It maybe one of those great opportunity's that appear
        from time to time. Well thats my thoughts anyway,

        Kevin,

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] BCA Striking problems G Stolwyk