Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2002

Re: [sharechat] Collection House (CLH) - Gerry

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 22:51:05 +1300

Geoff,

At present CLH is $3.07 and BCA is $2.82

We had an extensive discussion about both in:

And there is more in this  file:

However,  CLH gave an Analyst presentation which knocked back the growth this year to over 20% due to consolidation.

I'll be making some notes on that tomorrow or this weekend and shall post something to Sharechat.

Regards,

 Gerry
Yes, both BCH and CLH treated me very well. A pity that CLH came back actually.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: