Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2002

Re: [sharechat] LPC Chart

From: "Michael Phillips" <michael.p@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:50:45 +1300

From: <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>

> Interestingly, when I phoned the buy order through to my broker he
> said to me:
>
> "Hey, you do realise you would have been better to buy in last
> Friday."
>
> "Yes", I told him, "But I hadn't finished doing my homework then!"

I was thinking you must have timed your entry xd.  It certainly had me
wondering for a bit.

I don't suppose you were you in attendance at the AGM today perchance?
If so, I would be keen to hear what the mood of the meeting was like.
If it was anything like the tone of the NBR article below (I hope the
link works), there may be some stormy weather ahead.

http://www.nbr.co.nz/home/column_article.asp?id=4072&cid=18&cname=Austra
lia

Regards
Michael