Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2002

Re: Re: [sharechat] My experience with T.A

From: "steve.3@xtra.co.nz" <taopower@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 21:23:00 +1200

Some interesting comments re trading and investing. My experience is if you want to trade and make consistant profits from the market then trade futures. If you need to trade the stockmarket the results
are usually very disapointing, however you can take a investing type approach and build on a portfolio
with stocks. To me trading is short term action, while investing is capital growth. If you get Futures right
then this is true trading. Also you can do both, I do but I try not to confuse the issue of trading vs investing between the two markets.

Steve

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Stock Exchange Float - RIL