Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2002

Re: [sharechat] TOWER

From: "Harold J Skinner" <Petzl@spamcop.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 18:09:24 +1000

>The share cap limiting one holder to 10% will come off in Oct 2003

>They hope to have a new boss in place by Jan 2003

>Most institutions holding tower shares had stayed on the register since Mr
boonzaier left.

Thanks for the info. I did read some time ago the deal on the holding limit
but lost references to it

I doubt whether any institutions would start selling the company as it is
very sound producing better than great returns (so far)

If the market gets over the unsettling news of management disorder. With a
functional replacement in January is even more great news

The T/A is also a worry and should never be discounted. The companies
fundamentals remain strong a T/A becomes secondary consideration (When
shares trade lightly you can get more sellers than buyers)

Hopefully they will gain fashion status quickly these type of shares with
potential to strengthen trade around 16 P/E once this happens demand for
stock will increase

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary The ShareChat Team