Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2002

[sharechat] Phaedrus the Good Teacher

From: Sam and Jerry <samjer@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:39:11 +1200

Many thanks to Phaedrus for all his wisdom,  generosity and patience in
teaching us all about Technical Analysis.

Did that ever  save me from a lot of grief with Adultshop (ASC)! !!!!!!!   That
particular kitchen is positively swarming with cockroaches which, up until now,
have only been visible through the steady downtrending of that stock over the
last
couple of months.

Thanks again, Phaedrus. (I would add this bit of advice to all newbies on
Sharechat:  Read and save  ALL of Phaedrus' postings.)

The other Jerry  (not the one who promoted ASC).