Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2002

Re: [sharechat] KIP

From: "Rockbottom" <rockbottom@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:58:45 +1200

re Snooppy's post - Allan Potts has stolen my thunder re the use of the
funds raised.

Phaedrus's chart does not take  into account the dilution effect of the
extra shares.
However his conclusions are sound.

As a long term holder (of this share) I looked back at the profits/losses
that I have experienced over the last 6.5 March  years.

1997     4.7%
1998     2.5%
1999     3.7%
2000     -10.3%
2001     23.1%
2002     22.8%
to date    4.2%

The simple average is 7.8%

A good defensive share - not as good as some but better than  many!

Rockbottom