Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2002

[sharechat] Connexionz

From: "Charlie" <cma36@it.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:21:55 +1200

Hi,
just wondering why this site doesn't mention the new IPO Connexionz on its
IPO page:
http://www.sharechat.co.nz/resources/ipos/

Also, does anyone have any opinions about this company?
Personally I think it looks like a reasonable investment - I live in Chch
and have used their bus tracking system for some time. It not only reduces
uncertainty, but it makes travelling by bus almost as fun as going to an
airport and flying.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Discount Brokers (ASB) john selby