Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2002

Re: RE: [sharechat] MHI - calling Phaedrus

From: "David Renwick" <david.renwick@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:54:47 +1200

For what it's worth:
MHI has been in an uptrend from Oct 2000 to 11Jul2002 going from $3 to $5. On 11Jul02 it fell below its long-term trendline to $4.70. Since then it has risen to $5.20 (I haven't seen todays close) but is nearing it's resistance of $5.20-$5.30. These levels were reached with accompanying spurts of good volume in both cases but quickly fell away by about 5% to their previous prices.
Currently in an ascending triangle?

The MACD & DMI are both favorable but the volume is nothing startling.

I reckon that MHI has many similarities to WHS in it's strategies and growth. If WHS can achieve what MHI has -wowee!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: RE: [sharechat] MHI - calling Phaedrus David Renwick