Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2002

[sharechat] Metastock training day

From: "Nick McCaw" <nick.mccaw@golearn.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:03:09 -0700

My partner in Intelligent Investing, Daniel Godden, will be running a training day for Metastock users on Sunday. There is one spot left in a small group of six for anyone that is interested. The content is focussed on using advanced functions in Metastock such as the expert advisor, explorer, and formula builder. Some simple systems will be built and tested, and there will no doubt be the usual level of idea swapping. The cost is $150.00 and there is only one spot. Email your interest to daniel.godden@intelligentinvesting.co.nz

Hope that the market is treating everyone well, I have been in the USA for two weeks, and there are some very unhappy people who all want their money back. They will not get it back and there are some very good lessons being learnt. Many people are of the belief that the bottom has not yet been reached. The most sophisticated investors that I know are already positioned in some form of commodities. Metals, goods, argriculture, basically things of value, and the companies that actually use them to produce something. Regardless of technology and services, it will always be production that pushes us forward.

An investor who was recently in china commented to me that many people have missed the true significance of this nation. Despite the fact that emerging countries are demanding technology and services, they still travel mainly on bicycles.

Regards

Nick McCaw

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] CITIC and Forests Laura and Richard