Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2002

[sharechat] Pacific Hydro (PHY)

From: Adam Rands <adam@iguana2.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:08:55 +1000

Picking up on a thread from a few months back

Pacific Hydro have been granted State approval for the new wind farm in
Portland.

Share price up 6% on the news.

I really think this is an exciting project economically and environmentally.

2000 new jobs for Victoria
800,000 tones less green house emissions
Huge export potential to Asia given the pollution problems they are facing.

Did anyone get in a few months back?

Adam

Disc - Long PHY and considering buying more