Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

[sharechat] Re: Renting Shares

From: "Clayton Birss" <clayton@coachhouse.com.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:44:46 +1000

I am also very keen to find brokers within Australia that are able to rent shares for me. I became aware of the concept of renting shares during a free seminar I attended recently on investment in property & shares. The people conducting the seminar where prepared to set you up with brokers who can rent you shares (apparently based on the Gold Coast) but once you have purchased their home study programme for a cost of $2500. I am very keen to rent shares but not all that keen on the home study programme.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary The ShareChat Team