Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

[sharechat] Snoopy's strategy

From: "charlie brown" <gordy_gecko@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:15:56 +1000

Snoopy

If you were after the $0.37 now on the basis that you were being "oppressed"
(or whatever the particular phraseology is) I would be gathering some
empirical evidence to see if/how this has been affected in the past by
oppressed minorities.

I suspect of everyone plays this joker card this time around then scaling
will have to take affect meaning that you might get a rude shock on how many
shares are bought back from you anyhow.  Also, I thought I read somewhere it
is basically a veto right for Xylem ie if they say "No" then they will be
bought out.  The punters will then go 12 rounds for the remaining $8m or so.

Bruce and is band of merry men - as Banksie used to say when refering to
Winston, "Now I've heard from the monkey's, I would like to hear from the
organ grinder"

C Brown - head like a lollipop