Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] Hi There Peasants

From: Mike Hudson <mikehudson@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 22:49:08 +1200

Great to here from you RIL. It looks better from this end than from yours.

At least one good thing has come out of this; the Yanks (and others) can't
describe our  market as the "Wild West" or the "Last Frontier" any longer
The NZSE seems to be the epitome of financial probity compared to what has
been going on in your part of the world.  What has come out regarding Enron
, Worldcom and Xerox etc. is only the tip of the iceberg - mark my words.

Time to join the rush and come home RIL?

Cheers
Mike H