Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Technical Analysis Agenda.

From: "Melanie" <melanie@bigpuddle.info>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:55:13 -0700

They are very similar but from what I hear Metastock Professional, which has the same features, is difficult to master and is really aimed at the professional market.  I have a mate who uses metastock but thats what he does for a living.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Hi There Peasants - RIL