[sharechat] Market confounds a blonde

From: Marilyn Munroe <who.c@res.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 23:14:55 +1200

Well knock me over with a feather.

If someone had told me at the time of the Cullen cash injection that Air New
Zealands share price would have climbed to over 70c by the end of May, I
would have laughed in their face.

It would be interesting to find out who the buyers are who have pushed it to
this price, and what their thinking is.

Should I climb on to this new South Seas Bubble? Whatever the logic is that
is driving this phenomenon, the trend is clear.

Boop-boop-de-do Marilyn

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: