Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] I have no gold shares! Alternative Strategyfor tou

From: "Nick Kearney" <nickk@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 20:54:31 +1200

Chris

I don't use a 'Gold' broker.  I do my own research and buy through the net to keep brokerage down.

I don't recommend because I am not a financial adviser.  However, in Australia have a look a LHG (lihir), PSV (Perseverance), OTR (otter), GYM (gympie Gold), AOR (Aorion - but is probably fully priced now).

That should get you started.  By the way, Australia has 122 Gold explorer stocks (approximately).  Approximately 41 Gold producer stocks.  Also many others in investment.  That adds up to about 200 Gold stocks. I haven't got time to research all of them so filter them through incrediblecharts www.incrediblecharts.com stock screening.

Hope this helps.

Nk