Re: [sharechat] Gold

From: nickk@quicksilver.net.nz
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 21:20:26 GMT

Lindley

Hey..........I was playing devil's advocate!

I want objectivity too and for the last 5 or so years I feel we have been
getting impartial rubbish from most commentators.  IMHO the US is stuffed
and slowly drifting into a bad recession.  Gold is rising quite markedly.
Why?  Gold-eagle has some answers.

Cheers

Nk