[sharechat] Access Brokerage Quote Delays

From: "LWD" <larryd@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:55:10 +1200

Have others experienced delayed info on Access Brokerage
Web Broker site. Real time quotes were delayed last week
and again this afternoon by over an hour. This is no fun when
buying and a disaster when selling. I have found it necessary
to keep up with a competitors site for more accurate quotes.
They also give early alerts of any web page problems. I have
been with Access for many years but getting increasingly im-
patient with the service that has become inconsistent and
frustrating.
They have good depth tables but no individual trade results.
Short term traders need to be aware that the buy/sell quotes
can be out of date.
Keen to know how often this has actually happened before
deciding to up anchor.
Cheers - Lazza