[sharechat] BCH

From: "Dick O'Connor" <callme_nz@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 21:04:26 +0000

Winner,  I appreciated your gracious reply and for taking the heat out of
what was threatening to turn unpleasant.

You are quite right, I did make some good money out of BCH - by far my best
investment since the crash of 87. For every dollar $1 put in I got back $13,
with dividends added in. In the earlier days BCH was actually a dividend
share - which supports the gospel Hugh has been preaching for at least the
last two years.

And yes,I'm sitting here thinking about when I should start buying back a
few shares. In this respect you chart has been interesting for me to look
at.    Cheers

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Fw: good as gold Derek