[sharechat] Socially Responsible Investing

From: "Michael Phillips" <michael.p@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 11:51:07 +1200

Have just read the NBR article on the concept for the NZSE to look at
creating a socially responsible index.  Now I am wondering which
companies would be added to the index (should it eventuate), and what
criteria etc would be applied for inclusion, exclusion, weightings
etc...I suppose similar criteria as applied to the overseas indices
(whatever they are) would come into play in the initial instance.

Regards
Michael
===

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Challenger International Ben Dutton