[sharechat] BCA Problem

From: "winner69 ." <wwinner69@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 22:00:12 +0000

Dick - you are perfectly correct.

I am quilty of using a bit of artistic licence in making the story a bit
more 'interesting' by using Christmas presents etc. Caused me to get my
dates mixed up a bit.

The chart produced actually starts at $2.21 on 1/12/98 and finishes at $4.62
on 22/5/02. That is where I got my double your money from.

Dick/Snoopy -sorry about the 'looseness' of some of my statements.

Dick, you obviously made good money on the old Baycorp. Interested in having
another go seeing BCA is now more realistically priced? The business model
remains much the same even though with more competition margins might be a
bit lower than what they were achieving a few years ago - but the good times
with hardly any real competition couldn't last forever.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Fw: good as gold Steven Tong