Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

[sharechat] receivables management group

From: "Patrick Berechree" <Patrick.Berechree@eliz.tased.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:57:52 +1000

Does anybody know what is going on with this company?  i am a shareholder and
have been emailing the company here in Australia.  I have been told that they
will be making an announcement on the company's progress next week, but of
course they did not indicate the 'tone' of that announcement and whether it
will be positive or negative.  Does anyone have any anecdotal news of how the
company is going?  Has its share price just been adversely affected by other
rationalisation and therefore increased competition in the industry or is there
some other problem?  I'd appreciate any replies.

Patrick
pberech@utas.edu.au

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] DR