Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat] New NZSE boss

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:40:16 +1200

Hi RIL
In the good ol' USA I see.
I hear our dollar is 12% better than yours now ..NZ getting richer. :))
I hear our sharemarket is one of the best performing Mkts at present  :))
I hear we have 2.4% GDP growth, sorry about your recession.  :))
I hear your Govt has to prop up the economy with subsidies, how sad  :))
I hear the Dow has an average P/E of 40, historically it averages 15. oh
dear  :))
I hope RIL you have got those leather straps tied tightly and secured around
your ankles ahead of your economic bungy jump, and watch out for those
typical dead cat bounces.
Going out for dinner again tonight with all my bro's &cuzzies, don't drink
jugs of flat beer anymore, swapped it for flutes of imported french
champagne.

Hope you have a nice one. :))
( Getting) Rich Hoop